Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well, hello again. Sorry that it's been over a month since my last post

I'm so ashamed that it's been over a month since my last post. I've just been really busy lately with school starting back and work, I haven't had much time to clean the house or cook dinner, let alone blog. I've got some new crafty ideas, that I will hopefully be sharing in the near future. I'm planning on setting up my first craft booth on the October 16th, so I hope that all goes well. It is definitely stressing me out, to say the least. My craft projects are going to be more geared towards using the things I already have on hand, rather than running out and purchasing supplies. I shop way too much and I would really like to be a stay at home mom some time in the near future, so I have to sacrifice somethings. It will definitely be worth it in the long run. I have tons and tons of supplies, so I still have enough to keep me busy for a year or two, lol. I'm on a home DIY kick, so that's probably what direction my projects will be taking for a little while=)

No comments:

Post a Comment